Monday, February 14, 2011

why have to leave ?

Im just a foreigner ,
thats all I am, But I wanted to be,
Your only man. You said you loved me,
But I had to change. I thought you loved me,
for the man I am.You wanted more,
But I am what I am, and I wasnt,
your only man. You said goodbye,
and I thought Id die, I even had a little cry.
But I treated you right, never got in a fight.
So you can go, and I will stay.
But dont come back, Cause my heart flew away.
thnz for the most part it call love like im daying 
When you leave I will never forget your smile I used to smile back at.

When you laeve I will never forget your eyes I used to stare into.


When you leave I will never forget your fingers I used to play with.


When you leave I will never forget your hands I used to hold.


When you leave I will never forget your shoulder I used to lay my head on when I was tired.


When you leave I will never forget your lips I kissed when nobody was around.


When you leave I will never for get YOU!


....you told me you
were going leave... but what you didnt tell me....was that you were going to leave my heart..But Now your Gone.
thnz you very much for the broken heart dear i will remember that 

No comments:

Post a Comment