Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a true friend ;)

hye all ! ilove my friend ;) i love them muah muah <3 i cant live without themm !
so i,love themm ! i hope i can be a good friend ;) i hope we all always saport each other ;) heheh
ilove thiss <3 by miza puteri <3

Dear friends,

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for everything.
I'm sorry for being me.

I've mood swings.
I'm annoying.
I don't listen to every word that you said, only sometimes.
I purposely try to make you'all mad and irritated.
I keep secrets from you'all.
I do what I wanna do and never care bout what you'all want to do.
I never really say anything important to you'all.
I'm a suck'up.
I'm a bitch.
I'm not NICE.
I'd lie all the time.
I act like I'm awesome but clearly I'm not.
I hate talking && I hate people.
I'm not that smart or stupid.
I'm sincerely sorry for being ME.

So, I'm sorry for all of these. That's me, sorry you'all have to put up with me :/

P/S: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE YOU'ALL but sometimes, you'all need to hate me, rite?

Sorry, again.
&& thanks for everything, thanks for being my friends :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment