Wednesday, March 2, 2011

when my heart you take ! i never accp another love !

You finally take your make up off, I like your eyes ...You finally take your lipstick off, I like your smile ...room my eyes are on you ...room my eyes are on you ...I see you smile and turn your...You lift your arms and ...I don't know what you're thinking now ...I just hope you're feelin how, much love I have for ...nish eyes are deep, youI've fallen down ...I see you smile and turn your...You lift your arms and ...I don't know what you're thinking now ...I just hope you're feelin how much love I have for you ...You taste like candy ...You taste like a little piece of candy NOW THAT I MISS Him ...When I first saw he, I knew that loved her ...IWhen I said goodbye, I knew that I lost he ...Now that I miss he, I wish I could kiss he ...ell her c'mon girl, you know that I need you ...And without he, you got no one else to ..

No comments:

Post a Comment