Wednesday, March 2, 2011

when i m so obsess with you ;)

When I first saw you standing there, you set my heart a-reel...Baby, you gave me such a feel...Timber baby cause I'm a a-fallin' for you ... happens every time I look in your eyes ...Timber baby cause I'm a-fallin' for you ...Well, I wish that you were mine to be for...Without you darling I just can't sleep ...I'm only happy when we're together ...I guess it's time that I told you so ...I'll always want to hold you ...Baby, have I ever told you ...Timber baby cause I'm a-fallin' for you ...I wish that you were mine to be for...Without darling youI just can't sleep ...I'm only happy when we're together ...I guess it's time that I told you so ...I'll always want to hold you ...Baby, have I ever told you ...Timber baby cause I'm a-fallin' for you ...Timber baby cause I'm a-fallin' for you ...Timber baby cause I'm a-fallin' for you ....but i m just you gulz that waithing for you love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment